All families are expected to volunteer the Time & Talent to St. Ignatius, Martyr, Catholic School. Such efforts help keep tuition lower than it otherwise would be, while also adding to the learning environment for students and providing appropriate role modeling for the student. Opportunities for service are numerous and varied. Each family is expected to volunteer their Time and Talent a minimum of 20 hours per school year. Families receiving tuition assistance and or scholarships from St. Ignatius Martyr will be asked to give additional service to the school.
To log your service hours in RenWeb:
- Go to Internet Explorer and type in the address of our school website at /school.
- Click on “RenWeb” found at the top of the page next to School Calendar
- Log in as follows:
- Enter your email address that you provided to the school
- Enter the ParentsWeb password assigned
- Click Yes on the Remember My Email? option if you would like the login screen to automatically populate your email address on subsequent logins.
- Click the Parent Login button.
- Click Family Information
- Select your name under "My Profiles"
- Select the Service Hours tab
- Click Add Service Hours to log your Service Hours.