Our new RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure website that has been set up for our school to allow you to see complete information specific to your child. You can view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
1. Click the First Time Users tab if you have not logged in to RenWeb before. If you have, skip to Step 5.
2. Enter your email address that you provided to the school.
3. Click the New Parent Login button. You will receive an email containing your password within 3 minutes (to the email address you entered, which must be the same email address that you provided to the school).
4. Click on the ParentsWeb Login again on the school website after receiving your password.
5. Enter your email address that you provided to the school.
6. Enter the ParentsWeb password assigned.
7. Click Yes on the Remember My Email? option if you would like the login screen to automatically populate your email address on subsequent logins.
8. Click the Parent Login button.
· To access grades, click “Classrooms.” This will bring up all classes in which your child is enrolled at the school.
· Click on “Homework Summary” or “Grade book Summary” at the top of the column for each child.
· You can access other school information regarding your child on this site, as well as email the teachers directly!
Please call us if you have any problems or questions.
We look forward to your participation. Together we can continue to improve our children’s academic development as well as communication between our school and your home.